By completing the booking form and sending your payment you agree to the following terms and conditions:
In these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘Exhibitor’ means any person, firm or company who has made an application for and who has been granted stand space at the exhibition. The term ‘Exhibition’ means the event detailed on the Booking Form. The term ‘Organiser’ means Pearl Eve Ltd.
- Your completed form and payment will secure your stall. You will receive a receipt via email; this receipt secures your stall. Your bookings will be stored in your personal trader area of our website. No financial information is held with our company. If you would like to view and download previous receipts please log in to your account.
- Exhibitors must turn up to the event up to 1 hour before the exhibition opening times. Failure to do so may result in the stall being cancelled and no refund will be given.
- Invoices must be paid in full and in the timeframe stipulated or as detailed on the invoice unless otherwise agreed with the Organiser. Receipts will be issued following balance payment of all invoices. If payments are not made by the Exhibitor in accordance with the timeframe stipulated, the Organiser may resell or reallocate the product booked but shall be under no obligation to reimburse or refund any payments already made. The Exhibitor also will remain fully liable for any amount outstanding on the booking. It is the Exhibitor’s responsibility to make the Organisers aware if paperwork in regards to the booking has not been received. Non-delivery of paperwork does not substantiate the cancellation of a booking following submission of a booking form.
- If the Exhibitor wishes to cancel the stand space booking after acceptance by the Organiser, they must give at least one month’s written notice prior to the event. Should an exhibitor not be able to attend an event, and appropriate notice in given in the stipulated time-frame, the Organiser will work with the Exhibitor to try and transfer the booking to another suitable event. This cannot be guaranteed and if no suitable events are available, or if the Exhibitor is no longer trading, the balance of the invoice will be cancelled, however deposits may not be refunded.
- If the Exhibitor gives less that one month’s written notice, and the Exhibitor has paid the balance of their booking, no refunds or transfers are permitted. If the Exhibitor has not already made full payment, the full balance of the booking will be payable by the Exhibitor within 7 days of the cancellation. If the Exhibitor fails to make payment under these circumstances, the invoice may be passed onto a 3rd part debt recovery agency.
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the booking if:
- The Exhibitor is in any breach of contract as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions
- The Exhibitor does not adhere to an agreed payment plan
- The Exhibitor ceases or threatens to cease their business operations
- The Exhibitor is obstructive to the booking process or potentially damaging to the event
- The product or services stipulated in the booking form is not suitable for the event
- The event is cancelled through no fault of the Organiser
- Any circumstances whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser including by not limited to acts of war, terrorism, pandemic and force majeure
Deposits are non refundable but may be transferable in accordance with clause 5. Refunds are not issued as standard, but may be issued by the Organiser on a case by case basis. Should none of these options be suitable or available in accordance with the Organiser’s wishes, cancellations terms in Clause 5 will apply.
- If a manager from Pearl Eve ltd changes the date or the times of the fair the Exhibitors who have booked in will be offered a space at an alternative fair or at the fair with the altered hours/date.
- Exhibitors are responsible for removing all items and rubbish from the venue once the exhibition is closed. If an exhibitor does not clear away rubbish or their property from their stall space they may be asked to pay a penalty of £50.00 or they may lose their space at the following fair.
- Pearl Eve ltd has public liability insurance of £5M, this insurance may not be valid if bags, boxes and items are left on the floor (negligence). Exhibitors are asked to clear away all boxes, bags and spare rails before the fair opens. Any Exhibitor who leaves items on the floor and causes a trip hazard will be liable for any costs that occur.
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own stock and fittings. Any theft of stock or damage of personal fittings or furniture is not the responsibility of Pearl Eve ltd or its employees.