LEEDS we've missed you & are so excited to be back!
This is a rescheduled date (rescheduled from the 6th December) – if you bought tickets for the original date then these will still be valid!
Please note this is a socially distanced event, please wear a mask & bring your own shopping bags!
Tickets will need to be purchased in advance for a specific entry time to help us manage the flow of people in the building. There is no time limit to how long you stay at the event.
What's the Flea about then?
Doing away with expensive replicas and focusing on quality and affordability, the Flea provides an antidote; a celebration of mid-century living from the 50s and beyond, the event offers up TOP vintage traders, all offering furniture and homewares without costing the earth.
With traders coming from around the UK, expect to see the eclectic: chairs, tables and more by giants like Ercol and G-Plan, barware and kitchenalia, textiles and fabrics, sewing machines, cameras, record players and radios, cocktail glasses & barware, posters and magazines, lampshades, mirrors and more - from toys to telephones, ceramics to lighting, no box is left unticked.
A few points around COVID compliance & access to the venue-
* We will be operating a one way system around the venue
* A maximum of 50 tickets will be sold for each half hour slot to stagger customers arriving & shopping
* Face coverings must be worn by both traders & customers
* There will be sanitiser stations around the venue
* We are asking customers not to handle items without permission from the seller first
* There will be social distancing markers on the floor reminding people to keep 2 metres apart
* Customers will be encouraged to provide their own bags
* Card payments preferred
* Please don’t attend if you are feeling unwell
* No more than 6 members of one household to attend together, no mixed groups from multiple households
Earlybird entry £3.50
General entry £2.50
Team Flea xx