Where better to seek out some retro-dressing inspiration than on the bloggersphere? Whether we’ve snapped up a new piece we’re desperate to style or are just stuck in a wardrobe rut, we love
procrastinating checking out our bloglovin account on our lunchbreaks for our favourite vintage inspired bloggers. Often blending retro items with high-street finds, here are some accounts from blogging babes very much after our own heart. Whether you’re a mid-century purist or a more modern throwback lover, thank us later for the inspo…
50s Style – Nora Finds
Purveyor of swishy dresses and beautiful nipped-in jackets, Nora’s take on midcentury style will have you swooning. Established in 2011, Nora Finds is you one-stop shop for the best vintage haunts in London, outfit posts and straight-to-the-point advice on the best repro brands.
60s – Larkspur Vintage
Although blogger Alexandra flits around the decades, it’s her soft sixties outfits that we admire the most. With a passion for pastels and kitschy prints, we’re pretty jealous of her Toronto lifestyle and her adorable fluffy puppy.
70s – Pages By Megan
Mancunian Megan has been on our style radar for a very long time – she even popped into to one of our kilo sales! Whether she’s sporting high street or vintage, her looks always have a distinct vibe of 70s rock and roll – think leather biker jackets, band tees and statement boots. If you’re a vintage newbie, Pages By Megan should be in your bookmarks as the perfect example of how to introduce key vintage pieces into your life.
80s – Helen Anderz
Helen’s blogs and vlogs always brighten our day – hard not to with such vibrant hair! Helen’s take on fashion is as fun as she is – expect 80s leopard print, neon brights and a touch of hair metal. Hers is a wardrobe we would love to have a rummage though!
90s – My Rainbow Feeling
Mathilde has only recently started My Rainbow Feeling, but we’ve been obsessed with her instagram for months. Colourclashing, fun textures and wacky headgear – these looks have 90s all over them! for days where you feel like you need a little more fun in your life, this is the place to go for some sunshine.
Feeling inspired to refresh your wardrobe? Check out our upcoming dates here –
- Edinburgh’s Affordable Vintage Fair 6th & 7th August- The Fringe Festival Edition! – 6/7 Aug 2016
- Bethnal Green Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale – 7 Aug 2016
- Bristol Vintage Kilo Sale – 14 Aug 2016
- Glasgow Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale – 20 Aug 2016
- The East London Vintage Furniture Flea – 4 Sep 2016
- Edinburgh’s Affordable Vintage Fair – Freshers Special – 16 Sep 2016
- St. Andrew’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 18 Sep 2016
- Lincoln’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 24 Sep 2016
- Glasgow’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 24 Sep 2016
- Manchester Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale – 24 Sep 2016
- Edinburgh’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 25 Sep 2016
- Liverpool Vintage Kilo Sale – 25 Sep 2016
- The Leeds Vintage Furniture Flea – 25 Sep 2016
- UCLU’s Affordable Vintage Fair – Freshers Special – 29 Sep 2016
- Leicester’s Affordable Vintage Fair- Fresher’s Special! – 30 Sep 2016