Fancy doing something great for charity and winning some amazing prizes? You’ve come to the right place- Judy’s great big 10th anniversary charity giveaway!
To celebrate 10 years of vintage business, we’ve teamed up with wonderful charity Rainbow Trust for a big raffle to help raise funds for their causes. For those not familiar with their work, they support over 25% of the 6,000 families in England who have a child aged 0-18 years of age with a life threatening or terminal illness, regardless of diagnosis.
From providing emotional and home support during day-to-day routines such as getting siblings of sick children to school and cooking meals to explaining treatments in hospitals and arranging bereavement counselling, their holistic approach to life with a poorly child benefits the whole family and is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Naturally that level of support doesn’t come cheap and so Rainbow Trust are a hugely deserving recipient of the £5000 we hope to raise over the next few months.
So how you can you help? If you’re hitting one of our Vintage Fairs, Kilo Sales or Furniture Fleas look out for our collection tins on the door. If you’d rather keep things digital, you can donate to our Just Giving page here.
For every pound that is donated, you will be entered into our charity raffle. New prizes are coming in all the time, but our current draw includes the following:
- We Smell The Rain – Artisan Plant
- Abel Organics – Vintage ’13 perfume
- 3 month subscription to ‘Bloom & Wild’ letterbox flowers
- Book bundle: Style Me Vintage: Home, Accessories & 1940s
- 2 pairs of clogs from Lotta From Stockholm
- 1 year subscription to Vintage Life Magazine
- Issue 9 of Mid Century Magazine PLUS digital subscription to all back issues!
- £25 Vivien Of Holloway voucher!
- £20 This Is Vintage voucher
- Limited edition Pink & White Tara Starlet ‘Girlfriend’ coat
- Tara Starlet online voucher
- Lovett & Co jewellery set
Once you donate PLEASE screenshot your donation confirmation and send us a screenshot to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The prize draw will be announced at our anniversary party in November – date TBC.
Other donations are received with open arms – we really want to make this year one to remember for all the right reasons!