The easiest way to decorate retro – welcome to The Vintage Furniture Flea!
Founded in 2010 from a gap in the market and some serious love for old-world furnishings, Judy’s founded ‘The Vintage Furniture Flea’ in our London residency, Bethnal Green. Covering furniture and homewares, textiles and electricals, the event was to be a mid-century celebration, a showcase of decoration from the fifties and beyond, all bound by affordability. After the launch in November 2010, we knew we had a hit.
Now visiting London once a month plus Leeds, Manchester, Bristol & Oxford at regular intervals, The Vintage Furniture Flea has seen many an accolade. Featured in BBC H&A, Timeout, Stylist and more, 2011 saw the Flea named ‘Best Vintage Fair’ according to the Vintage Guide to London. Showcasing the kitsch and the collectible [think Ercol to egg-timers] it’s one to watch out for.
As the popularity for the vintage home soars, we’re incorporating even more furniture and homewares into our Affordable Vintage Fairs. Visitors can expect a good selection throughout the UK and to never go flat-pack again!
Vintage Furniture Events
- Event NameDateLocation
- The Leeds Furniture Flea And Street Food Pop Up 5 May 2019 Leeds
- Birmingham's Vintage Furniture Flea 26 May 2019 Birmingham
- The Bristol Vintage Furniture Flea 2 Jun 2019 Bristol
- The Cambridge Vintage Furniture Flea 8 Jun 2019 Cambridge
- The Leeds Furniture Flea And Street Food Pop Up 30 Jun 2019 Leeds