Well hello 2017! After celebrating another year of vintage with two weeks off, copious amount of Quality Street and all day Netflix binges, we are fully back in action for a new season. Armed with an array of new stationery (our favourite motivation), we’ve been busy planning and plotting for what we hope will be our best year yet!
While we can’t reveal all our special plans just yet, we do have a few resolutions we want to share with you…
What better place to start than more dates? We’ve been listening carefully to all your suggestions and are pleased to have added several new cities to our roster – Reading, Durham, Southampton, Sheffield and plenty more to come across our three brands. Keep an eye out on our social media to see if we’re coming to your city, and always feel free to send us your suggestions.
Let’s get social
Speaking of social, we want to bring the fun back to your Facebook feed. While we won’t be spamming you with the same dull memes and ‘tag a friend’ sessions, we will strive to share more of the things we love – think star buys from our events, upcycling inspiration and a few giggles to brighten your day.
Join the inner circle…
There’s going to be more ways than ever to get involved with our events this year. Whether it be taking up our 2-for-1 entry offers, being snapped by our street style team or even joining our staff team on an event day, your involvement goes above and beyond buying clothes – let’s start a revolution!
Want to make ethical shopping part of your 2017 mission? Check out our January events below –
- Southampton Vintage Kilo Sale – 14th Jan 2017
- Bethnal Green Vintage Kilo Sale – 15th Jan 2017
- Oxford’s Vintage January Sale – 21st Jan 2017
- Durham Vintage Kilo Sale – 21st Jan 2017
- Cambridge’s Vintage January Sale! – 22nd Jan 2017
- Birmingham’s Vintage January Sale! – 28th Jan 2017
- Manchester Vintage Kilo Sale – 28th Jan 2017
- Nottingham Vintage Kilo Sale – 29th Jan 2017
- The North London Vintage Furniture Flea – 29th Jan 2017
- Leeds’ Vintage January Sale! – 29th Jan 2017