Happy wednesday vintage fans! There’s just 9 days left to go before christmas and we celebrated in style at our company dinner party. Gifts galore, gin cocktails, bad cracker jokes and of course, some classic retro knitwear – thanks to our kilo wholesaler Glass Onion for kitting us out!
All that remains before we sign off is to thank you all for a wonderful 2015. To all our door staff, venue teams, promoters and of course, you, our lovely customers, we wish you a happy holiday and plenty of rest, relaxation and carb-fuelled eating fests in front of the telly. See you on the other side!
Love Judy, Donna, Emily and Jenessa
Team Vintage xx
Can’t wait for 2016? Check out our upcoming dates –
- Cambridge Affordable Vintage Fair – 16th Jan 2016
- Bristol Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale – 16th Jan 2016
- Chester’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 23rd Jan 2016
- East London Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale – 23 Jan 2016
- Edinburgh’s Affordable Vintage Fair – January Sale! – 30 Jan 2016
- Nottingham Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale – 30 Jan 2016
- Manchester Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale – 31 Jan 2016Lincoln’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 6 Feb 2016
- Glasgow Kilo Sale – 7 Feb 2016
Bethnal Green’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 7 Feb 2016
Leamington Spa’s Affordable Vintage Fair – 7 Feb 2016